Private tour with exclusive guide. You can choose your own route and visit the Vineyard in depth according to your interests, choosing between a horse-drawn carriage ride through the vineyards, touring the historic winery of "Los 120 Patriotas", the centennial park, neo-Gothic chapel and late Roman baths. of 1,800. In addition, you can visit the Andean Museum accompanied by a guide. The tasting is of three Ultra Premium wines and three other wines of your choice in our Wine Shop, all of them accompanied by a table of cheeses, nuts and cookies.
- Private tour
- Centennial Park
- Winemaking and production process
- Andean Museum Tour
- Horse carriage ride (Max. 6 people)
- Tasting of 3 wines and 3 of your choice, with a cheese board.
Reservation Policies and Process
To guarantee the reservation process, we ask you to carefully read our reservation policies.
1. Choose the date of your experience and number of people.
2. Select language and time
3. Then click on the button "CONFIRM BOOKING REQUEST" and "REGISTER"
4. Then wait for "PAYMENT LINK" that will be sent to your email.
5. Generating the payment, your reservation will be confirmed and you will receive the confirmation by email.
We request that you do not go to the vineyard without first having carried out this process.
There will be no charge for the visit, if it is canceled 24 hours before the tour. Otherwise, 100% of this will be charged or it may be rescheduled for another date.
Whatssap + 56 9 3224 0729.